“I left you behind in Crete for this reason, that you should put in order what remained to be done…”
A person with the Spiritual Gift of Administration has the ability to organize information, events, or material to work efficiently for the Body of Christ.
Do You Have the Spiritual Gift of Administration?
• I like to organize people, events, ideas, resources, or time.
• When a group I am in or project I am working on is lacking organization, I tend to step in to fill the gap.
• I have enjoyed bearing the responsibility for the success of a particular task within my church.
• I enjoy learning about management issues and how organizations function efficiently.
‘“The project led itself once people recognized the need. I didn’t inspire or motivate, I just kept the machinery well oiled,” he said when a friend tried to praise his leadership skills.’ The spiritual gift of administration often acts this way. A person with a life gift for managing time and priorities, finances, or organization simply comes alongside an effort and adds the ingredients needed for God to accomplish His purposes.” 
Suggestions for developing your Spiritual Gift of Administration:
• Observe how others with this gift to organize people, events, ideas, resources, or time.
• Develop skills that improve your efficiency.
• Practice: If you’re unsure, practice by taking administrative responsibility for a small task.
“And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues.” 1 Corinthians 12:28 (NIV)
•  Jane A.G. Kise et al., eds., LifeKeys Discovering Who You Are, Why You’re Here, What You Do Best (Bethany House Publishers, 1996), 72.
• Content from https://svpc.us, Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church